Do you live in an apartment? It is probable for you to end up sharing your living space with a non-human- cockroaches! They are most commonly dwelling pests which cause trouble to homeowners. These filthy pests infest and take over all your apartment if proper precautionary methods were not adopted.
Besides being dirty, they are a threat to health too. Their droppings cause allergic reactions and increase the severity of symptoms of asthma. Moreover, they are extremely harmful to children. Cockroaches spread more than 33 kinds of bacteria, severe human pathogens, and six different types of parasitic worms.
Unfortunately, for people living in an apartment, cockroaches are more likely to hang around also if your neighbor does not clean enough. These dreadful pests prefer a humid and warm place where food and water are available easily. Thus, if you aim to eliminate such cock-roach appealing environments, you will get rid of cockroaches in no time.
How to get rid of cockroaches?
It is not easy sometimes to get rid of cockroaches. However, here are five simple and easy precautionary measures that can be adopted to get rid of them in no time.
- Seal holes and cracks around the windows, foundation, and other entryways of your apartment. Holes and cracks are a great place for these pests to infest and start living with ample resources to survive.
- Clean your kitchen counter regularly to avoid leaving bits of food or crumbs that may attract cockroaches. Do not leave any unwashed dishes outside. Make sure all your leftovers are well covered.
- Ventilate your basements and even the crawl spaces in your apartment to avoid building up of moisture. Basements and crawl spaces have humid and warm climate that can bring a lot of unwanted cockroaches.
- Keep your garbage in a closed container and dispose of them regularly. Try not to collect your garbage in the house, take it out. Dispose of them on a daily basis to avoid creating a suitable environment for cockroach dwelling.
- Pay great attention to your bathrooms and kitchen, especially under sinks and appliances because these areas are attractive to cockroaches.
If you are troubled with cockroaches a lot and all the do-it-yourself tips failed, then reach to the professional pest control. Contact a licensed pest control service provider- Eco Pest Control Inc. Their avant-garde equipment and skilled in pest removal services are unparalleled.